The following work was done during the summer months:
1. New LED lights installed on the west side of the Church for the stained glass windows and four LED lights installed under the eaves on the west side of the Church
2. New bell tower/cross LED spot light installed
3. Digital sign installed and operational
4. The lilac hedge on Portage Ave has been trimmed and a section removed. The hedge will have fur-ther trimming and shaping later this fall. A tree was pruned at the corner of Woodhaven Blvd and Portage Ave. This was done to improve the sight line for the sign.
5. The Prayer Garden benches were painted and the hedge was trimmed.
Our thanks go out to Ken Wardle and his Committee for the fantastic job they do to keep our church looking great!